She is beautiful!!!! Congratulations to all. Can't wait to meet our new next-door neighbor. Bridgette and Caitlyn will be very happy to have a girl to play with. God Bless you!
Welcome to the world, Mary Jeanne. How blessed you are to be joining your brothers in a family filled with love! You are so beautiful and already look like you have something to say - maybe you will be a writer like your Mom. Much love to all of you Anne, James, Seamus, Finn, and Mary Jeanne -what a treat to come home and open to the face of Mary Jeanne! Love, Pat
Amazing how she resembles the boys right off the bat, but is already looking like a beautiful girl. Congratulations you guys. I was sure it was a boy, but this is so cool. Yeah Doughertys!
Congratulations! She is absolutely precious. We hope the labor/delivery went well. We cant wait to meet the newest addition soon. Sending MJ hugs and kisses from San Francisco.
Congratulations, dear Doughertys!! I can't wait to see more pictures, but I can already tell that MJ is taking after her gorgeous mother (sorry, James!)
Tim and I couldn't be more thrilled, though I'm still stunned you went with MJ over say, Shannon, a good Irish name...
Gorgeous doesn't do her justice! What a precious bundle of blessings! We are so happy for you all and welcome MJ into your extended family. Thanks for letting us take part in the joy of your growing and beautiful family. And I second the demand for more pictures (whenever you get the chance, please)! Love and hugs to all.
23 comments:
She is beautiful!!!! Congratulations to all. Can't wait
to meet our new next-door neighbor.
Bridgette and Caitlyn will be very happy to have a girl to play with.
God Bless you!
Hurray!! So happy to welcome my first niece! My love to you all, and looking forward to seeign her in person soon!
Hooray! I love her already!
P.S. I'm crying right now.
Congratulations to all, and welcome MJ!
Welcome to the world, Mary Jeanne. How blessed you are to be joining your brothers in a family filled with love! You are so beautiful and already look like you have something to say - maybe you will be a writer like your Mom. Much love to all of you Anne, James, Seamus, Finn, and Mary Jeanne -what a treat to come home and open to the face of Mary Jeanne! Love, Pat
What a beautiful blessing!
Welcome, MJ!
(The boys are so happy to have another potential date, too- they told me so.)
We love you guys! Congrats!
Congratulations and welcome MJ!! She is precious and Connor and I can't wait to meet her!
Wait! Is there still time to enter in my guess??? It's gonna be a girl, definitely a girl! So much love to you guys; can't wait to meet her.
Amazing how she resembles the boys right off the bat, but is already looking like a beautiful girl. Congratulations you guys. I was sure it was a boy, but this is so cool. Yeah Doughertys!
000000000000000000000000
That's what CJ had to say. Actually he said "It's a baby. Awww!" I couldn't agree more. She's beautiful!
yay congratulations dougherty's!!! welcome MJ!!!!! i'm happy to hear about the new addition and i can't wait to meet her this summer!
love, your cousin caity :)
She is pefect! And I LOVE the name. Congratulations Anne and James. I can't wait to see more pictures and hear all about her birth.
I love the new baby although I fear having two MJ's in Mn!!! (I hear they are territorial!)
now finn will understand the pain of being a middle child!
-from someone who knows from experience, Daniel II
Congratulations! She is absolutely precious. We hope the labor/delivery went well. We cant wait to meet the newest addition soon. Sending MJ hugs and kisses from San Francisco.
Gorgeous! Congratulations from the Raatiors. We look forward to seeing MJ and the rest of the clan in a month. One Love! - Keala, Desha, and Vid
Congratulations, dear Doughertys!! I can't wait to see more pictures, but I can already tell that MJ is taking after her gorgeous mother (sorry, James!)
Tim and I couldn't be more thrilled, though I'm still stunned you went with MJ over say, Shannon, a good Irish name...
Love you,
Shannon
Whoo-hoo. She is beautiful. Looks thoughtful, too. We can't wait to meet her.
CONGRATULATION!She is so beautiful-can't wait to see you all. Love ya!!
Marion
Congratulations! Yay! What a beautiful baby girl! Welcome MJ!
Love you all
Tom and Sabrina
Pictures. We must have more pictures!
Congratulations and we can't wait to meet her.
Gorgeous doesn't do her justice! What a precious bundle of blessings! We are so happy for you all and welcome MJ into your extended family. Thanks for letting us take part in the joy of your growing and beautiful family. And I second the demand for more pictures (whenever you get the chance, please)! Love and hugs to all.
Congratulations! I can't wait to see you guys again and to meet MJ.
-Jason
Post a Comment