Thursday, April 12, 2007

39 week dr appt

T minus 8 days - give or take....

5 comments:

Meredith said...

You look so beautiful, Anne! Pregnancy must agree with you. I am so exicted for you and will be checking the blog hourly until you have the baby!

Katie said...

I just love the Dougherty boy boots. They really do wear them everywhere, don't they?

Counting the minutes right there with you guys!

maureen sitzman said...

You are an amazing mom Anne. I am so happy for you - you look wonderful. Your boys are too cute.

The Hewitts said...

Yeah, another Dougherty to push around my kids!
I'm going to have to enroll Laila and SHB in some martial arts classes if your children keep up with their wrestling trainng. We are way behind and I don't see how we can possibly compete.

Anonymous said...

Wanted you to know we are thinking of you and wishing you all the best!
Love,
Tom and Sabrina