You need to change the title of your Web page to "Two Girls, Three boys." Please get on that, it's not like you have anything else to do! Nice picture of the whole crew. Talk to you all soon. Maureen and John and the girls.
Seamus is snuggling and Finn's zeroing in on the baby...I think MJ is destined for a life of brotherly love, though I think it might manifest itself in different ways, depending on the brother!
Love to all of you. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.
4 comments:
You need to change the title of your Web page to "Two Girls, Three boys." Please get on that, it's not like you have anything else to do! Nice picture of the whole crew. Talk to you all soon. Maureen and John and the girls.
Seamus is snuggling and Finn's zeroing in on the baby...I think MJ is destined for a life of brotherly love, though I think it might manifest itself in different ways, depending on the brother!
Love to all of you. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Sarah
You can just see the love oozing from Seamus, and poor Finn just looks so curious that he's not the baby! :) Wish we could see you all in person...
Did Seamus already get a tattoo of MJ on his arm? What a sweet big brother!!
Post a Comment