We are more than half way through our third due date without a new baby... I'm feeling pretty good although we are all starting to feel "ready" - if you can ever truly say that about child birth.
Doctor said she'll induce on Tuesday if I don't have any action before hand - but gave me the out of cancelling on Monday night if we want to give it a few more days to see if it goes naturally. We'll see how everyone (mostly me) feels on Monday, but I'm guessing we'll all be ready...
The boys have been very fun today, my neighbor Sue, watched them while we went to the doctor and I'm pretty sure if given the choice they would move in with her and her family. My sister-in-law Erin and I walked to Lunds to get grocheries in hopes that a good brisk walk would get things moving - nothing doing. But it was a nice walk all the same and a good excuse to catch up.
Grandma and Grandpa arrive right before dinner and so we're looking forward to a nice, relaxed night, grilling out and enjoying just being together.
More later...
1 comment:
I am thinking of you and can't wait to see the new baby. Have a great weekend with your family!
Post a Comment