Tuesday, April 10, 2007

35 Votes? - move over Google - here comes the DoughertyClan

Since I was under the impression that we had approximately 3-5 active viewers, 35 votes on D3 gender was tremendous. I guess we're the most popular blog out there. As the new Google - I'll expect my check and buyout offers to come rolling in the door shortly.

We're 10 days from the due date. While the due date is a meaningless date derived by a rather simplistic calculation, we will nonetheless be emotionally crushed if D3 decides to wait even one day past the due date.

If you're looking for baby news - this is the place to come. While we're going to have a dear friend send out an email, my state of disorganization means that it will be near impossible to capture you all. Within 24 hours, we expect to be able to publish some vital stats on name, weight, and gender. Hope that 24 hours will be reasonable turnaround for your ondemand lifestyles.

Stay tuned and keep Anne in your thoughts for a pleasant and joyous birthing experience.

NOTE: If you've voted twice in the gender poll, own up now in the comments to avoid future prosecution.

UPDATE: At 38 votes in (most precincts reporting) - it's 61% Girl; 39% Boy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers will be with Anne and all of the Minnesota Dougherty’s. As far as the voting goes we are pleading the 5th!:-P
Hope you all had a nice Easter!
Love,
Tom and Sabrina

margo said...

I'll have you know, I check this blog daily. And by daily, I mean every day I'm home, which is more like weekly. But still...
Lots o' love,
Margo

Andie Dougherty said...

What are the results from the 35 votes?

Rachel A said...

I did stuff the box at least 5x - oops! What are the results though? And I'm guessing with all the Doughertys and Schneemans (and loyal fans) out there, you have at least an active audience of 35...

Renee Miller said...

Actually, 24 hours IS too long.
I demand instant information on Baby D3.
Sorry I missed your blessing last night, I blessed you from afar and amid lots of diarrhea diapers, too.
:)
Love you. Hang in there!