Gorgeous...beautiful...precious! One picture is better than the next. Welcome, MJ, to this wonderful family! And thanks to mom and dad to sharing this special time in your lives!
Very cool. I think I have the baby bug now - 3 kids looks kind of cool on you guys. Anne - how do you look younger now? You should bottle whatever it is that is working for you!
6 comments:
Gorgeous...beautiful...precious!
One picture is better than the next. Welcome, MJ, to this wonderful family! And thanks to mom and dad to sharing this special time in your lives!
Very cool. I think I have the baby bug now - 3 kids looks kind of cool on you guys. Anne - how do you look younger now? You should bottle whatever it is that is working for you!
You guys have a beautiful little girl! I was was happy to be able to visit the three of you in the hospital.
She is so beautiful and I can't wait to hold her myself. Wish we were there!!
I can't believe you let her around Scott already.
Great pictures! Wish I could have been there myself, but looking forward to some MJ time soon!
Post a Comment