Monday, April 23, 2007

No Baby Yet....

As of Monday morning, no baby. If there is no activity today, we can call tomorrow at 6am to see if there is room at the hospital for an 'elective' induction. We'll see how we feel!

Anne's in great spirits AND she looks just great. While she's definitely ready to have a baby, she has not reached a point of exasperation. We're enjoying beautiful spring days, my folks are in town, and the tulips are blossoming. It'll be great when D3 joins us, but for right now, it's still pretty nice here in Saint Paul.

6 comments:

Renee Miller said...

I'm so glad all is well, but some of us aren't so patient. Get that baby out, already!

(and yes, J., the boys DID just have those train outfits lying around. You are obviously an inferior parent by not having such clothes on hand. You should be ashamed of yourself!)

Love you guys. Hang in there and post the news as soon as you have any!

Rachel A said...

Anne is amazing. I keep checking back just to see what the latest is. At some point I think I'd wonder if I could get a baby out - he or she seems quite comfy in there. Kind of weird that the whole dynamic is going to change so soon. Thinking of you guys!

Sarah said...

Have you reminded D3 that his/her Auntie Sarah has a tap dance routine planned just for him/her? That'll SURELY get things moving!

Sending lots of love and good thoughts to ALL of you!

Sarah

Andie Dougherty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andie Dougherty said...

Since I was informed yesterday that the original due date was also Hitler's birthday, I have to say that I'm pretty happy for you guys that you're a few days late! It also inspired me to look up today's famous birthdays just in case the baby is born today, Tuesday, April 24th...

Chipper Jones - Atlanta Braves player (3rd base, shortstop, outfield)

Barbra Streisand - Actress/
director/producer/writer/singer

Sue Grafton - Crime fiction novelist

Shirley MacLaine - Actress and new-age author

Connor and I are thinking about you today and hoping to hear great news soon!! We love you!

Sabrina R. Reid said...

We keep checking! You guys are on our mind! Just so you know :-)
Our thoughts and prayers are with you! Love you all!
Tom and Sabrina