Tuesday, June 07, 2011

MJ Graduates!

Today marked the end of MJ's first year of preschool. Finn and I attended her "graduation" which again included a few songs and cake. She spent the whole walk home (its 100 degrees today) singing loudly: "That was so much fun, that was so much fun, that was so much fun."

I turned around to see if she wanted to get in the stroller as we were leaving Nativity, and I saw she and Seamus holding hands and talking about their days. It was priceless.

These are two of her favorite friends from school Mia and Gabrielle. Gabrielle is moving away this summer and I know MJ will miss her - its been a fun year with new friends (and finally getting to hang out with some girls!).

The fun thing about this age is your enthusiasm for just about everything. Loud singing, big clapping, happy, happy smiles. Watching you today filled me up with love.

No comments: