Other things may change us, but we start and end as family.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Itasca!
Rain doesn't slow us down. Saw the largest white pine in the area - it was a super big tree. Had a great trip but the kids all asked if we could go back when its nice out.
I crossed that very spot when I was about Seamus' age :) Go Lake Itasca! Did I mention i'm planning a midwest roadtrip next summer and the Dougherty's are our first stop?!?! :)
2 comments:
I crossed that very spot when I was about Seamus' age :) Go Lake Itasca! Did I mention i'm planning a midwest roadtrip next summer and the Dougherty's are our first stop?!?! :)
I love the Auffant plan. Bring it on!
My family looks super cute in this picture.
To clarify - Seamus is rooting for University of South Carolina (liz's alma mater) - NOT the dreaded Trojans.
Post a Comment