Thursday, June 30, 2011

Loving Grandma

We're in the middle of a wonderful visit from Grandma Barbara. Which has included lots of swimming and beach time, lots of walking back and forth (I never remember everything the first time), and lots of fun. She's been reading tons of stories (including Johnny Appleseed) and everyone's been playing various card games. Its been a great visit, and we haven't even hit the crazy 4th celebrations. It was a hot day (grandma would have liked real air conditioning I think), and so its turning into a late bedtime. But I think finally the house is quiet.

More pictures later.

1 comment:

Andie Dougherty said...

Aww, I so wish we were there!! Connor saw a picture of Grandma last night and said, "Mommy, I haven't seen Grandma around here in a while. We should go visit her. And Seamus, Finn and MJ, of course!" I just about cried...we miss you guys so much, can't wait to see you in August!!