Thursday, June 16, 2011

Finn fixes his own bike.

So Finn's chain has been falling off his bike regularly and it has been a very annoying problem. It is compounded by the fact that the chain has some sort of plastic protective covering on it (probably to prevent it from falling off and or for keeping young riders clean).

Anyway, the chain came off again today and before I had time to get out and take a look at it (its been a crazy busy day - TBPP, party for Dan and Kelly, leaving for the lake), Finn had gotten two different screw drivers, removed the plastic covering, fixed the chain and replaced it all. Ahhh, self sufficiency, the byproduct of distracted parenting!


3 comments:

The Wills Family said...

I think it's a byproduct of BRILLIANCE!!! Way to go, Finn!

Rachel A said...

These moments are huge! Yeah to Finny!

Andie Dougherty said...

Those kids never cease to amaze me!! Not on the b-day list I saw, but how about a new bike for his birthday??