Other things may change us, but we start and end as family.
Thursday, April 03, 2008
MJ Plays in the Snow
So I didn't venture out with Mary Jeanne much this winter - so I took a few pictures of her playing outside with the boys on Tuesday. Hopefully she won't get another chance...
So where can I find that plaid snow suit? I mean, comeon, how can I not try and find one that will fit Dan. He would be ecstatic! Now, being spring (almost) I can't wait for the 'MJ playing in the mud' pictures! So adorable! Love, Lucy.
1 comment:
So where can I find that plaid snow suit? I mean, comeon, how can I not try and find one that will fit Dan. He would be ecstatic!
Now, being spring (almost) I can't wait for the 'MJ playing in the mud' pictures! So adorable!
Love, Lucy.
Post a Comment