All three kids sat quietly and had their hair cut without so much as a cringe. This is not how it goes when I chase them around the yard with my summer shears. Talk about money well spent (thanks Grandma). It was a much more pleasant experience for all of us - I promise to take pictures of their next hair cut in the back yard...
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Hair Cutting?
So MJ doesn't have waves of luxurious thick hair, but she did have a pretty serious mullet (that's why you don't see a lot of shots of her from the back). So Grandma Barbara and I took all three kids to get a trim last week. MJ put on her haircutting best dress for the event (she's so vain).
All three kids sat quietly and had their hair cut without so much as a cringe. This is not how it goes when I chase them around the yard with my summer shears. Talk about money well spent (thanks Grandma). It was a much more pleasant experience for all of us - I promise to take pictures of their next hair cut in the back yard...



All three kids sat quietly and had their hair cut without so much as a cringe. This is not how it goes when I chase them around the yard with my summer shears. Talk about money well spent (thanks Grandma). It was a much more pleasant experience for all of us - I promise to take pictures of their next hair cut in the back yard...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness. MJ is so precious. I want to take her home with me! Can I have her?
I love how a little one looks after a hair cut.
That precious little baby girl is too tiny to need a haircut! I can't believe it!
Congratulations, Baby Girl. That's a huge milestone!
XOXO
Sarah
She always looks so beautiful, but especially in her little red dress and her hair all cute!!
Post a Comment