Thursday, September 18, 2008

Buddies






Seamus and Finn have made two good friend - conveniently - brothers exactly the same ages as the boys. Jack and Will, Seamus and Finn. The symmetry is almost a little too much. There is also another little boy MJ's age, named Charlie and they even play well together (I hate to admit that MJ can play). This is from Monday's play date. The boys are in school together, and they live close by, they'll probably go to grade school together, it's just such a funny thing picturing the relationship that these kids could have.

Whenever Finn see's Will, he says "Hey, Buddy." When I picked them both up from school last week, the teacher told me they had to be separated. She said they both took off their socks during circle time and made puppets...

The thing I think I like best is that Jack and Will are very good to each other, and for the most part, I think Seamus and Finn are very good brothers. I think this little friendship will be a good thing for them as they are learning about independence and non-family relationships.

1 comment:

Team Vazac said...

"Hey buddy" and "Go Irish!".... where are the boys getting these sayings?