Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Happy Birthday lunch for Seamus!
So mom and dad got to take Seamus out for a special birthday lunch (thanks Grandma and Grandpa for watching Finn and MJ). On the way to lunch he said a few times that his head hurt - mostly I could just hear him whispering about it from the back seat. He kept saying he was just fine when I pressed him about it. After a wonderful lunch, we got back into the car to pick up the other kids and head over to school. Again I can hear him muttering about his head and I said, "Seamus, do you have a headache or did you hit your head?" And he replied,"No, mom, it's just my scar, I think Voldemort must be near by..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is the cutiest story ever! I just finished the last Harry Potter book and it makes me so happy to know Seamus is enjoying the books also!
This is a *classic.*
Post a Comment