Monday, March 26, 2007

Happy Birthday, Auntie Katie!


Happy, Happy Birthday to our favorite aunt Katie! We miss you so much and we're sending lots of hugs and kisses to " San Sico" as Seamus says.

What can I say? You are more than a sister and aunt - you mean the world to us and we are so grateful for you. Know that you are in our hearts every minute of every day and that we are always anxious for our next opportunity for Katie love.

Blessing on you today and in this next year - I hope for many joyful surprises and exciting next steps. And I hope that even though we are not all together, you can still feel everyone's love and connection.

XOXOXO

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thanks for the birthday greeting! I'd loved some big nephew hugs today, but I'll settle for early morning wake-up calls letting me know I'm "gorgeous"!

Love you!