Sorry for the long delay - it's been a busy two weeks and we've been staying at my sister Peggy's house since Monday - as you might imagine I haven't had much time to even think about blogging.
First of all, WELCOME CONNOR DOUGHERTY! Seamus and Finn are now officially BIG cousins and are VERY excited about the newest addition! Tom, Andie and family are doing great - besides being a beautiful baby - he also weighed in at 9 pounds (holy cow, Andie!) Everyone sounds relaxed and happy (or as relaxed as you can when you've just had a life changing experience :)
Seamus wants to name our baby Connor now too - which again is confusing since he's sure it is a girl. The last time I talked to Tom I told him we had to get the boys together soon because in about three months I was pretty sure Connor would be following in "Tough Tommie's" footsteps and be willing and able to kick the Minnesota Dougherty cousins' little butts. Let's just hope that he's benevolent... Aren't they all gorgeous!
2 comments:
Why were you staying at Peggy's? I think I missed something...
Just babysitting her 5 while she was in Florida. Fun, tiring - enjoyed it but glad to be back under our own roof!
Love,
James
Post a Comment