Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Summer Sweetheart



Our neighbor's daughter, son-in-law, grandaughter, Bridget (age 2), and brand new baby are staying with them for a few months. Seamus LOVES having Bridget over to "play" - which has finally turned into real playing verses standing near each other and periodically bumping into each other with toys. Obviously she's warming up to the boys. :)

4 comments:

Rachel A said...

James - what is your son doing kissing girls?!?!?! If we ever have a daughter I don't know if she would be allowed to meet your boys now that i have this proof!

jdoughe3 said...

Notice that Seamus is wearing Nemo underwear (no pants) and Finn is practically naked.

Anne's behind the camera - but she's probably naked too. It's like a nudist colony with those Doughertys.

(Rachel - Don't hate the playa - hate the game)

Andie Dougherty said...

Whoa - I'm not sure I should be looking at this type of stuff on the internet!

Rob said...

Let's see if Finn is such a happy third wheel in 15 years.

Also, where did Seamus get his moves from because I know he didn't learn them from James.