Thursday, August 31, 2006

Backflip Bonanza at Bottle Lake

James posting - So I find the schneeman family to be overwhelmingly athletic. Evidenced by the video below - and the fact that the adults (a tad less synchronized) completed the same backflip roundtable an hour later - including Anne, Anne's sister and brother-in-law. Unfortunately, I'm the sole member of the family unable to complete at this time. (Although, Seamus and Finn haven't tried yet - hope they got the athletic gene) I'll have to continue to rely on my good looks and charm to keep me in good standing in the family - we'll see how that goes.

TECHNICAL NOTE: You may need to mouse over the video - you'll be prompted to 'Press ENTER or SPACEBAR to activate this control' - Press ENTER or SPACEBAR - then the play button and you should be good to go. If not, add a comment.

2 comments:

Andie Dougherty said...

What fun!! I'm sure Seamus and Finn will be joining in on the action in no time at all! And maybe they can add another flip and a twist at the end to show all of the older boys how it's really done!

Now where is the video of the adults attempting the same feat?

Rachel A said...

James - can you email me how to post a video? That was some impressive athletic timing there. I don't think i'd be too hard on yourself for athletics... the alcatraz tri??