I love the swim team. I love all the coaches (especially dad). And finishing the season with a sweep of the junior and senior boys finals, was really fun. We stayed until the bitter end and as James said, it felt like winning the Superbowl. Both Finn and Seamus made it to finals - which was so exciting for both of them. Bob and Paula came to watch and cheer along with all the other crazy parents.
At prelims, right before Seamus was supposed to swim his 50 backstroke, the timer dropped her wedding ring into the pool. What do you think happened? Seamus hopped in, found it and then proceeded to swim his race and qualify for finals. I love this about him.
Finn anchored the freestyle relay and swam like the Finn that he is - winning their heat. We were so proud of both the boys for their hard work and fun this season.
The kick off cheer - N-A-T-I-V-I-T-Y!






No comments:
Post a Comment