Connor and Andie also came for a Christmas visit. And Connor proved to be a real outdoors man - even Andie was a real trouper. They went sledding and played in the back yard (while Grandma and I watched from the kitchen). We feel so fortunate that Andie is willing to take the time and the energy to make this trip. It is so much fun to be together with the kids especially now that Connor and MJ are starting to get into the fray a little more. Connor and Finn seem to be solidifying a special bond and they spent tons of time together playing. I think Finn loves being the big cousin (and I've told him he'd better enjoy it while it lasts because Connor is closing in on height and weight).
Not sure what they're playing but they're having fun.

James and Connor

Seamus mugging.

Andie sledding at Peggy's.

Connor resting up before the big event.

This picture looks like Seamus is picking Connor up by his head (I don't think that's what happened but who can really be sure)?

And this picture looks like Finn is taking care of business for Connor. What are big cousins for?
This picture looks slightly less menacing...slightly...

Hot chocolate for all!
No comments:
Post a Comment