Other things may change us, but we start and end as family.
I have the same outfit on! I miss summer.
...oh it's not that bad. We could be in Tower, MN (-45).I like to store days like this away and pull them out to look tough with all those "southerners" (eg. Iowans, Nebraskans, Sconnies south of I-94).
He almost resembles a wee little penguin! :) Ok, so I guess we'll stop griping about the 30s!
I'd like to see a picture of Katie! Or was she not able to get out of the bed because of the weight of all the blankets?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I have the same outfit on! I miss summer.
...oh it's not that bad. We could be in Tower, MN (-45).
I like to store days like this away and pull them out to look tough with all those "southerners" (eg. Iowans, Nebraskans, Sconnies south of I-94).
He almost resembles a wee little penguin! :) Ok, so I guess we'll stop griping about the 30s!
I'd like to see a picture of Katie! Or was she not able to get out of the bed because of the weight of all the blankets?
Post a Comment