Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tuesday Morning Blahs...





I'm just not geared up for cold and rainy...Thank the Lord we've got music class this morning or we might all be a little stir-crazy by noon. Here are some photos from the last few weeks - I'll take some updated ones today.

We've been preoccupied with moving upstairs and cleaning the dust dinosaurs from under all the furniture...It's exciting to be wrapping this project up - but I had no idea how filthy my house really was...

Seamus and I have been butting heads a little this morning - at which point he said to me: "I don't know what you are fussing about, mom." Right, right.

2 comments:

jdoughe3 said...

Cold = 56 degrees in Saint Paul today. At this point, Anne won't leave the house if it 'looks' cold out there. We need one of those outdoor thermometers. It took us almost all day on Sunday to figure out that it was mid 60s all day. (It still 'looked' cold out there)

Katie said...

Wow, and she's the one who was actually born there! That's not a good sign.

Hope the weather cooperates for my visit. I don't do cold and rainy, you know.

Love ya, Katie