In slightly related news, Nick & Erin's pet bird Emmy, went to bird heaven late last week. Anyone who has talked to Seamus in the last few months has heard about Emmy. We pray for her three times a day, he asks me what I think she's doing all the time, and in general she was a favorite topic of conversation. When we got to Nick and Erin's last night, Ali informed us that Emmy had died. I have to say that James and I were a little shocked. So I'm putting Seamus to bed last night and he wants to pray for Emmy. He says, "Emmy died. Where did she go? Can I take her to Dr. Ram (the doctor in the story we had just read)?" And then he started to cry. Boy, this little bird threw our whole family for a loop. God Bless Emmy.




No comments:
Post a Comment