Friday, July 07, 2006

Nothing Better Than A Water Fountain




We all went out to Aunt Helen's today for a little play time in the park - it's a beatiful day but there is not much shade at the park across from her house. The water fountain (if that's what this could really be called) was a very welcome relief.

Seamus went to the potty twice at her house and with such enthusiasm that I think I might relocate there until we are finished with training.

I don't have much news. House is still moving along. Potty training is a mind numbing and overwhelming chore. Childbirth was easier. I spend 98% of the day asking Seamus - do you have to go potty? Tell mommy when you need to go potty. At which point he promptly has an accident. Truthfully, he's been pretty good, but it sure is a lot of work (very, very messy, unpleasant work).

1 comment:

Rachel A said...

Anne- I'm glad you're back - I missed your blog last week. Glad we can keep up to date on the boys. Can you send me your email? Want to talk tips on raising two rascals :) You can send it to Rob's email - James should have it. Thanks!
Rachel Auffant