But we've had a few incidents over the last few weeks where she just couldn't manage something - one day was going to school, the other was going to childcare when I was serving hot lunch at Nativity. I was impatient with her. At some point, I realized keeping pace with me can be a bit much for a 3 year old.
She is also so totally animated. The other night we were watching Starwars and she kept yelling at the TV "No! No! Princess! He's a bad guy!" It was like being with my mom when she's watching football.
During Finn's vaccination episode, she told him quietly as he got up on the table that she loved him. He said just as quietly "Thanks, Mary Jeanne."
Yes, thanks, Mary Jeanne.

1 comment:
And....she has the cutest hair EVER. I know that's pretty superficial for the emotional depth of most of your posts, but it had to be said. :)
Post a Comment