We go to two zoos - one that's good for kids and one that's good for animals. Yesterday we spent the morning at the Minnesota Zoo (good for animals) but it reminded me that I should post the pictures from two weeks ago when we went to the Como Zoo (good for kids).
This was the first time we'd been to the zoo since Finn got into his Lion phase - I thought he head was going to spin off his body between the tigers and the lions. Oh My.
1 comment:
Ni Hao! It's your friends here in Beijing! We finally found a way to view your blogsite since for whatever reason, China's blocks these sites. Anyway, lovin' all the stories and pics of the Dougherty Clan!
How's MJ liking the solid stuff? We're going to start Natalie with some rice cereal this weekend... we'll keep you posted!
I'm just excited that we get to stay connected again through your blog without having to leave the country.
big huge hugs to you all!
lanelle
Post a Comment