He has changed so dramatically since MJ was born. He's got a few classic phrases now that include: "I do it!" and "Leave me alone!" and everyone's favorite "That's mine."
It sounds like he's being bratty, but truth is he's been so much fun. Learning to talk is liberating for him (albeit slowly) and he seems almost relieved (no pun intended) about potty training. He's not even interested in the jelly beans or tattoos I've promised as a reward. He does seem to revell in Seamus's applauding- Seamus keeps telling him, "Wow, Finny, I'm so proud of you. You're almost as big as me."
How does it all go this fast?
1 comment:
Congratulations Mr. Finn!! Your friends in China applaud your recent accomplishment!
I just caught up on your blog site. Unfortunately some blog sites are not accessible from our flat in China, so we flew all the way to Denver to catch up virtually. Thank you for your stories. It warmed my heart to read all the stories about our dear friends in Minneapolis. We miss you all dearly! Thank you for sharing the laughs, tears, hugs and kisses of your beautiful family. Love You! lanelle
Post a Comment