Other things may change us, but we start and end as family.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Batman in preschool
Evidently "picture day" at school was the same day as MJ's birth. Since we didn't know that (bigger fish to fry, I suppose) and Grandpa/Grandma took Seamus to school - this is the result.
Still, it's the greatest preschool picture of all time. I just can't wait to rip this sucker out on his first date or his high school graduation. (whichever comes first)
I just love the little stinker. Who taught him to smile?
Ahem. I'll have you know that I complimented Seamus on the Batman shirt he's wearing in his picture, and he "politely" corrected me: it's a Batman SWEATER. Duh.
2 comments:
This is THE GREATEST moment of all time. Thank you so much for the laugh. You cannot make these things up if you tried. I LOVE it.
Ahem. I'll have you know that I complimented Seamus on the Batman shirt he's wearing in his picture, and he "politely" corrected me: it's a Batman SWEATER. Duh.
Get it right next time, Auntie Sarah.
Post a Comment