Sorry for the limited updates lately, I've got a bit of the winter blahs I guess. The boys do NOT have the winter blahs and have been quite "lively and playful." The have discovered the upstairs shower and their new favorite passtime is haning out in the shower "cleaning" which involves water bottles, washclothes and an empty spray bottle. Who knew what a mess two boys "cleaning" can make...
We are getting very geared up for the new baby...I was explaining to Seamus how the whole process would work the other day. "Mommy and Dad will go to the hospital for a little bit and you'll stay at home with Finn and one of your relatives..." He didn't like this, until I told him that he can come visit us and the new baby but that he got to sleep in his own bed. At which point he exclaimed very enthusiastically: "Thanks, mamma, you're great." End of conversation.
Yesterday we all slept in a little and James was in a hurry to get out the door. Normally Seamus and he have breakfast together and a little special quality time as the "men" of the house. Well, Seamus was still in bed when James went downstaits. So when Seamus came in to say goodmorning, I told him to run downstairs and see if he could say goodbye to dad. Well of course, he missed him by like two minutes, and I hear this wailing and moaning. "Oh, my daddy, OOOOOOOHH my daddy. Please come back my daddy ." For those of your who remember this sounded very similar to the balloon episode. He was so sad. He made up for it this morning though- they had lots of hugs and goodbyes this morning. Whew.
More later...
1 comment:
Welcome back, I missed you!
I have it on good authority that January isn't really fun for anyone, except maybe those January birthday people. Luckily, warm weather is right around the corner.
In the meantime, thanks for the update. I just love those boys!
Post a Comment