Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Big Boy Bed...

We had a big milestone last night...FINN slept in his new "big boy" bed. When I put the boys to bed last night we all read stories on Seamus's bed and I asked Finn if he wanted to try out his big boy bed - with no intention that he would stay in the bed, I let him snuggle up under the covers. Well, Seamus got up twice, but Finn never moved and slept until almost 8 this morning. Wild. Like I said yesterday it's terrifying how fast things change.

This morning Finn came down the stairs and I gave him a big hug- he looked more sleepy than proud until Seamus wrapped his arms around him and said: "I'm so proud of you Finn." I almost died.

Here are our sleeping beauties...



3 comments:

Sarah said...

The rosy cheeks just bust my heart.

Katie said...

I absolutely LOVE how much those boys love each other! What great big brothers they will BOTH be soon!

Andie Dougherty said...

So glad you're back on the blog - we missed you guys!

I can't get over how quickly they grow up either! It feels like just yesterday we were in MN for Finn's christening.

I hope we're lucky enough to have children that love and support each other as much as yours!