Well, my thoughts that Finn's foray into the big boy bed was one night trick has proven to be false. He's loving the new set up and as fun as it is - it is a little sad to have such a clear symbol that he's no longer a baby.
Seamus is also loving preschool. It's amazing what just a few weeks will do. Much to my surprise he (or a furry penguin) sang the whole alphabet song during the puppet show this weekend - it was the first time he'd done the whole thing without error all by himself. Clear as a bell.
We had some friends visiting from California this weekend and the boys loved all the attention - I'll post some pictures when I get them.
James, Charlie and Andrea all ran in the Securian Frozen Half marathon with great success - they finished pretty fast and nobody froze or got injured. James is a constant inspiration to me. The most he's run recently has been about 6 miles, the last time he ran 13 miles was 10 years ago, and he has the determination and strength to just head out run 13.1 miles at just over 8 minutes a mile and feel fine afterwards. Almost not even human. He's a rockstar. Paula brought Seamus downtown to cheer them on (Finn and I held down the fort - as it was FREAKING cold on Saturday).
I'll add some pictures later - too many chores to do now before the WWF champs wake up.
No comments:
Post a Comment