
The good news is that James's project seems to be coming together pretty well - the bad news is that he's working 120 hours a week right now (literally). Today photo is post nap/pre work shift - see how he's smiling?
Though we're lonely for James, the boys and I are holding up quite well. We went to lunch at Snuffy's today and Seamus was the perfect gentleman. Polite. Chatty. Frankly, pretty charming. I'm sure tomorrow he'll do something to even out the universe of the two year old, but he's been lots of fun lately. He informed me at lunch that his favorite color is green. Sometimes you looks at these kids and your heart just wants to burst.
We're heading over to see baby Maria in a bit - its going to be hard to get my baby girl fill - but I'm sure we'll make due. Poor Sarah, she's going to be stuck with me on her doorstep all summer long. :)
Finn is cruising so fast now - no matter where he is - if he hears the refrigerator door open - you'd better know what you want out of it - in a flash he's standing up against the crisper laughing. You'd think I'm not feeding him enough - but the kid eats like its his last meal every time.
1 comment:
It's too bad James is working so much, I'm sure he'd enjoy meeting your new boyfriend, the UPS guy.
Kidding.
Glad to hear all is well there. Aside from my back being useless, all is well here.
Miss you guys.
Post a Comment