
After breakfast this morning, Seamus was playing quietly in his room, a little too quietly for my typical comfort level. So I went in to see what he'd been into and I see he's changed from PJs into mesh shorts. He hands me his diaper (recently change so no horror story) and tells me "Mom, I big boy. Dressed all by my self." Now when he's says "dressed" he means going commando with some basketball shorts and a bare chest - but I think we're heading in the right direction. I'm afraid he's been spending too much time at uncle Nick's house - I don't want his first complete outfit to be knee high black socks, mesh shorts, a dirty white t-shirt and a surgical mask...
In sad news, our great aunt Margaret died yesterday. A pretty remarkable lady with a lasting legacy. Aunt Helen was pretty sad to lose her best friend and little sister, but her fortitude is amazing to me. I had lunch with her yesterday and talked to her this morning - she has such a keen ability to move forward no matter what.

Finn is helping me post this morning - he's say "hi" and "try the paper, it's tasty!"
No comments:
Post a Comment