Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring Shadow Walk

Thomas, I have so much to say about this picture. I love everything about it. You are Springtime right now  - blossoming and changing so quickly before our eyes.  The joy you bring us sometimes hurts my heart.  You grow, and grow, and grow. More words and new freedoms each day. I see you standing there in the sunlight - shining and proud. It's hard to admit that you are a big boy and not my baby any more, but at the same time it is so delightful to see your personality emerge.  

Know that when you grow too big for my arms to carry, in my heart I always hold you tight. 




You are so loved. I can't worry about how we all spoil you - your siblings adore you, treasure you and cherish each small moment with you as much as Dad and I do. Thank God for you.




No comments: