Thursday, March 28, 2013

"Spring" Break Part I

This year for Spring Break we headed up North to enjoy the time off. In contrast to last year's break which involved jumping in the lake and running around without coats - it was quite a change.  The snow accumulation is by far the most since we've own the Treehouse (I'm sure we had more as a child - but for the kids this was "epic" snow).  Despite the snow, the temps were high 30s and  lots of sun so it was perfect for the kids to sled and climb and just enjoy the fresh air.  




 The plow guy told me he was running out of room to put the snow - I thought he was kidding.  Not so much. 











 Grandma MJ asked me if we shoveled the deck - I said that would have taken all week. 


 We made a fire outside just to see if we could! The seating logs are still buried deep beneath the snow. 











No comments: