We are so happy to meet you. In honor of your grandfather (my and Seamus's Godfather) I wrote a limerick (I've been into that lately).
On a cool fall night Saint Paul found a new light,
A big babe was born loud and sprightly.
With cheeks like an pumpkin'- we know he's a dumplin',
Christopher Fritz, they called him so knightly.
So hail to Meg for a long day so glorious,
the happiest day in the great realm of Boreas!
You're in for a fun few first months - we expect you be dancing at Pat and Dee's wedding. You have special parents - and so many people who already love you for no other reason than that you are YOU and that you are finally HERE!
You are a promise of fun things to come - first smile, first steps, first words, and so on. We are so excited at the prospect of sharing all these milestones with your parents. I became an aunt at age 5 when your dad was born, and now a great-aunt on your birthday. Thanks - it's an wonderfully happy day. Oh, the fun we're going to have...
No comments:
Post a Comment