Wednesday, June 06, 2007

My Sister's blog rules....

Since Katie has just had two of the best posts ever about my kids - I direct you there.

Great Seamus Post - Super Seamus

Great Finn Post - Many Faces of Finn Dougherty

In the future, if any of you want to post great pictures and stories about our kids - it will almost guarantee you a spot on the doughertyclan blog. That's advertising you just can't buy!

1 comment:

Rachel A said...

It's always great to get another perspective on your kids - particularly the ones from the loving, spoiling aunts! James - I'm glad the digging in the mud at least raised an eyebrow for you, b/c I was thinking - gosh, is that something I should be letting Danny do (have a go at the garden with a large, dangerous object) - you guys are my parenting role models - so be careful of the example you set - ha ha!