I feel a little silly, admitting how hard it was for me to send you off to school. Everything about you is ready for kindergarten, your joy, your energy, your enthusiasm for life. So I have no fears or worries for you. But like with the boys, sending you out that door for the first time is a big change for me.
You've been my little coconspirator for the last year or two, a real companion to me during the day, helping me, making me laugh and just being such a big part of my day to day and hour to hour.
So I realize now that my days will be filled with different things - Thomas and I don't quite know what to do with each other yet. But I know we'll make our own way.
I am so proud of you. You are feisty and kind, patient and dedicated. You're a hard worker, but you're also easy going. I am delighted you have Mrs. Katzenmaier - but maybe not as delighted as you are. You marched right into school without worry or fear. You told me about helping a boy on the playground who was having a hard time. You're confident without being overbearing. There is a lot of courage and love in your small frame - and it is such a pleasure to watch.
The time, it all goes so fast, I am just so grateful for you in our lives.













1 comment:
I love your blog. And you.
Post a Comment