![]() |
| Waiting for the big moment! |
First Communion! Seamus we are so proud of you - you handled this day with joy and reverence. I can't believe how old you seem and look. Today was another example of how your firsts are our firsts as parents - sometimes I feel like dad and I learn just as much along with you. We are so grateful that you're the kind of person you are - because it helps us be the kind of parents we want to be to the whole family.
The whole day was lovely, but maybe my favorite moment was immediately after you received communion, you hugged the priest. Fr. Patrick was a little surprised, but I think he smiled for a long time afterwards.
![]() |
| Cross from Uncle Chris and Cathy |
What did you want our First Communion tradition to be? Burgers at The Groveland Tap. Genius, I tell you pure genius!







No comments:
Post a Comment