Monday, December 15, 2008

Cuddling in the warmth

Since it's been so warm and toasty here in Minnesota, we are constantly coming up with creative ideas to keep cool.

Here's a pic of all three huddled on their homemade bed in front of the Air Conditioning vent, trying desperately to cool off.

Here's a pic of all cuddled up watching a movie, using special Dad chilliness and an ice blanket to take the edge off.
Happy holidays to all! Sending love from Minnesota!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

This is awesome.

Andie Dougherty said...

Exactly what is the temperature there today? I heard something about 30 below on the radio this morning.

I'm freezing today too because I wore short sleaves and they have the A/C on at work...brrr!!

Sarah said...

Hint to Andie: leave the short sleeves at home. Not that it's too cold...no. Short sleeves just aren't really in fashion here in the north right now. ;)

jdoughe3 said...

Those radios. Only trust them as far as you can throw them.

Damn media conspiracies.