The boys got their summer hair cuts on Thursday and Friday. Finn got his because he got gum in his hair - another fun "first". Seamus missed the cut on Thursday because he was playing at a friend's house. On Thursday night he said instead of a buzz cut, he wanted a Mohawk. We asked how he knew what a Mohawk was and he said from "the barber".
We're not sure when he was pursuing haircuts at a barbershop, but in the end James said, "Ok, Bud, but just for the weekend." So this was the weekend of the Mohawk. I bought a bike on Saturday and we brought all three kids to pick it up. Seamus was sporting his new hairdo as well as a beat up t-shirt and camouflaged boots. James called him St. Paul punk. Let's just say he acted the part.
Actually he was sort of spit and vinegar all weekend which I attributed to the hair cut, so first thing yesterday morning I shaved the rest of it off. Whew. He did say that next time he wanted it to be blue...
8 comments:
He looked much more punk this weekend than these pictures. His look went really well with mismatched outfits and camo rubber boots.
I thought his mohawk brought with it a very sunny disposition - contrary to Anne's opinion of 'spit and vinegar'. Now, Finn, on the other hand - he was a tad whiny this weekend. Maybe a mohawk would reduce the whining?
Parents - I recommend it.
Seamus' mohawk totally made me smile today. I love it.
XOXO
Just for the weekend? Why couldn't it have been "just until Go-go's visit on Memorial Day?
Look at MJ's sweet smile. What a great picture of her with "the boys."
"mewixson said...
This post has been removed by the author."
What could Margo have said about Seamus' mohawk that was awful enough for her to retract her own statement?
Whoah Mowhawk LOL... He's a totally cool dude!
Can you try out the mohawk/whining thing on Finn? If it works, Connor may be sporting one soon after!!
Post a Comment