Missy Pie. Peanut. Dolly. Stinky Poodle. You're known by a lot of names, and you answer to just about anything. MJ's newest trick is sitting on her knees in the highchair - makes us crazy but I think its more comfortable for her because she's so small. At least she's eating like a champ - Connor, here she comes...
3 comments:
...such a cutie. It's amazing how fast she's growing.
Sweet little baby girl.
I guess I better start Connor on steak and potatoes to make sure MJ never gets bigger than him - yeah, right - he'll be bigger than all of us by this time next year!
I decided today that I really need to put the straps in his highchair. I was checking email while he was eating lunch and glanced over and there he was, standing with one foot in the chair and the other on the tray. Scared me to death, but I tried to stay calm. When I said his name, he just laughed then sat down as fast as he could. At least he recognized he was doing something wrong, right?
Post a Comment