My favorite is the 7th one down, or the 5th one up...Finn making a funny face, MJ laughing at Seamus, Seamus doing something with his hands in the air, probably being some kind of monster. And then there's James and Anne, just smiling at the camera like they're the only ones in this picture.
I love you all so much! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
2 comments:
I loved this photo collage. Each one a little different, each one a case study.
Love you guys!
My favorite is the 7th one down, or the 5th one up...Finn making a funny face, MJ laughing at Seamus, Seamus doing something with his hands in the air, probably being some kind of monster. And then there's James and Anne, just smiling at the camera like they're the only ones in this picture.
I love you all so much! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment