I almost forgot...so other day, I was putting the boys down for naps and Finn was not cooperating very well. I was tired and wanted to have a nap too so I was feeling a little impatient. I'm yelling at Finn to get into his bed and lay down, when I hear little mister Seamus say:
High soft voice.
"Hey. That sounds like a whiny mommy...I don't want to hear any whiny mommies. Whining doesn't get you anything."
You think he's heard that before? I held in my laughter and said, I'm not whiny, I'm frustrated because no one is listening to me. At which point Seamus pointed out that he was laying in bed and now so was Finn and that it sure sounded like a whiny mommy.
Maybe it did. But I am the boss.
1 comment:
Its no surprise that if Seamus is going to throw your own words back at you, they would be words of wisdom. Its no wonder that he has such a sweet manner about him when he gets to be with you guys all the time.
Miss you all so much.
Post a Comment