Sunday, September 10, 2006

'Cationing in 'Sconsin

Seamus and James are roadtripping to cheer Charlie on at the Wisconsin Ironman this weekend. From the sounds of it, they are both having the time of their lives. When they left yesterday morning, Seamus was yelling "Go Irish" out the door. Dear Lord. I stayed in town for a friend's wedding last night and so Finn and I are also having a little quality time together.

I talked to Seamus when they got the the hotel yesterday, and he sounded like he was about 12 years old. "Going to the bar to watch football mom. I'm gonna have a burger." James said he went without a nap all day and was just an angel - watched the whole game which is a feat for an (almost) three year old. It's just amazing how fast he's growing up. James sounded very proud last night - he also said that Seamus got into bed and was asleep in about two minutes.

More Later.

No comments: